
I talk about my favorite television series .It is one the tree hill. I see this television series on vrak tv. The principals actors are: Chad Michael Murray (Lucas Scott), James Lafferty (Nathan Scott), Sophia Bush (Brook Davis), Hilarie Burton (Peyton Sawyer), Bethany Joy Galeotti( Haley James Scott), Lee Noris( micro) and many other actors. I will talk about a little bit about this series. At the beginning there are teenagers in the height school. The boys play basketball. It is happened many things: many relationships between the characters, a gun fire in the school,etc.. Nathan and Haley are marry and they have a kid. And in this serie we watch their evolution during all the seasons. There will have 7 seasons in this serie.
125 words
you have reason it's a very good television series and me to I really like to watch this. I love the story and the characters are very cute and attaching. This series is a success upwing young.
RépondreSupprimerME too, i like this serie television.I don't miss never a episodes of this series.I watch in english and in french.The most beautiful actor who play in this serie,i think that it is chad michael murray(lucas).it's a good text.
RépondreSupprimercynthia lam