Hi!
Today I will talk about me my family, my friends, my hobits,etc...I am sixteen years old and I have two little sisters.I live with my two parents.I am an athletic girl.I like to practise sport.I played tennis for nine years.I prefer summer sports than winter sports.I am social,funny,honest and I am very shy.I don't like to speak in front of the class,I don't like to do oral expositions...I have many friends and I like to passe time with them.They are very genial.They are always here when I need them I can't live without my friends.They are very important for me.In my passe time I like to listen music,to watch movies,I like to passe time with my friends and my family. 140words
dimanche 11 octobre 2009
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
You are Joannie my handicap friend =D, no Im joking :) you're a friend important for me and I hope you're able to walk soon :)
RépondreSupprimerI think it's a very good presentation and I learned many things about you with this text. I am very happy to know you and before I read your text I did'nt know you play tennis since a long time.
RépondreSupprimerthis presentation is good but you are more dinamic.you are my friend and you put joy in our life in spite of your crutch us let us like extremely and let us not forget! MC
RépondreSupprimer